Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2016

A week of Mabels

Last Monday I wore my new denim ponti Mabel Skirt to work.  I was pretty happy with the simple outfit I came up with. My work is fairly casual, so a me-made pencil skirt with a RTW t-shirt and sandals is PERFECT - especially on super hot days (and when the s-hirt is a linen blend). Perfect summer work outfit!


On Tuesday, as I reached for another of Mable Skirts, I realized I had made more than enough Mabel's to be able to wear a different one each day of the week (and then some)....so I did!  It was SO hot here last week and I have to say the skirt was perfect for the gross humidity we've been suffering through.

I loved wearing all my Mabels and after the week was over I wore another to work...old habits are hard to break! I have a mix of the "old waistband" vs "new waistband" style in my wardrobe and I can report the new waistband method is far more comfortable for me....

I look so grumpy in most of these photos - it was a rough week at work I'll tell you now! But by Friday I was smiling and happy as I was off to dinner after work, in my green skirt, with the Sydney Spoolettes.


Do you tend make a the same thing over and over again - I'm not the only one, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment