Pages

Sunday 18 December 2016

Another Liberty KwikSew 3880

I'm on a roll with KwikSew 3880. It's nice to find a well-fitting, easy to sew pattern. I'm actually thinking of lengthening this into a dress - maybe for Sydney Frocktails which is coming up in February. What do you think?

This fabric is my second piece of Liberty jersey bought during The Fabric Store's recent sale. It's a lovely print, but like my last piece of Liberty jersey a total nightmare to work with (super curly). Never again!



This top is exactly the same has my last Liberty KwikSew 3880 - no changes at all.


Neckband...again a total nightmare to attach as the fabric was SO curly. It could possibly be a tad tighter but life's to short to bother unpicking it and trying again.


So, I've had my foray into Liberty jersey. Very pretty and lovely to wear but I'm not sure the stress of sewing it is worth it.
-----

PatternKwikSew 3880
Size: Size XL, Size M for height at neckline
Modifications: I doubled the width of their skinny skinny neckband and added 6" to the length of it as this fabric doesn't have a lot of stretch. 
Fabric: 100% Liberty cotton knit from The Fabric Store
Changes for next time: none

No comments:

Post a Comment