Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Me Made May Round-up: week 3

Impressively (at least to me) I wore something me-made each day last week, and apart from my shibori scarf (that I want to wear EVERYDAY) nothing was repeated.

Once again I'm killing my lame challenge of two me-mades each week so next year I'll up the ante. Gloating aside, I also said that I was going to finish my toile of the Moneta Dress but confession: it's not going to happen as I have so many other things that I want to make first.

The weather in Sydney continues to be totally schizophrenic, with outfits going from bare legs and Mabel Skirts to rugged up in Sydney Jackets. Some items are easy to reach for as I love them (black Mabel Skirt, khaki Sydney Jacket, black and white "Our Fave Top" and obviously the Shibori scarf) and others like the grey Sydney Jacket, red "Our Fave Top" and the butterfly ponti skirt are forced as I don't love them as they are flawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment